Saturday, February 12, 2011

Arthritis Walk

FSS joined the Arthritis Walk and made a personal commitment to help more than 50 million people who live with arthritis and the families that support them.

I'm not moving alone. By joining the Arthritis Walk I became a part of Let's Move Together - a nationwide movement of like-minded people who want to get a healthier lifestyle and change lives at the same time.

Please support me by making a donation to help fund arthritis research, education, and community programs. And don't stop there! Think about getting more involved by joining my team or starting one of your own.

I appreciate your support and on behalf of the people who live with arthritis pain, THANK YOU!

FSS Arthritis Walk Page
http://charlottearthritiswalk.kintera.org/fss

Keith Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment